We consider you an important customer. Our first priority in using www.healthtowealthbyaccor.com is to offer you information and the opportunity to participate in the Health to Wealth community.
Your complete satisfaction and confidence in Accor is absolutely essential to us.
Accor’ Ten principles for protecting personal data
In accordance with applicable regulations, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation, we have instituted the following ten principles throughout the AccorGroup:
- Lawfulness: We use personal data only if:
- we obtain the consent of the person, OR
- it is necessary to do so for the performance of a contract to which the person is a party, OR
- it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, OR
- it is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the person, OR
- we have a legitimate interest in using personal data and our usage does not adversely affect the persons’ rights
- Fairness: We can explain why we need the personal data we collect.
- Purpose limitation and data minimisation: We only use personal data that we really need. If the result can be achieved with less personal data, then we make sure we use the minimum data required.
- Transparency: We inform people about the way we use their personal data
- We facilitate the exercise of the people’s rights: access to their personal data, rectification and erasure of their personal data and the right to object to the use of their personal data
- Storage limitation: We retain personal data for a limited period
- We ensure the security of personal data, i.e. its integrity and confidentiality.
- If a third party uses personal data, we make sure it has the capacity to protect that personal data.
- If personal data is transferred outside Europe, we ensure this transfer is covered by specific legal tools.
- If personal data is compromised (lost, stolen, damaged, unavailable…), we notify such breaches to the respective country’s responsible authority and to the person concerned, if the breach is likely to cause a high-risk in respect of the rights and freedoms of this person.
For any questions concerning the ten principles of Accordata protection policies, please contact the Data Privacy department whose details appear in the clause “Your rights”.